Who we are, what we do and why we do it.
As the complexity in our daily life increases, we yearn for simplicity. The products that have changed lives have a common underlying theme â€“ they deliverÂ simplicity.
At Einsights, simplicity is deeply engrained in our DNA and is reflected in everything from product design to the user experience. Our mission is to democratise data and to simplify the corporate decision making process.
We are creating a product that is beautiful yet powerful. We do use sophisticated technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing but they are transparent to the end user for the best feature we offer is the intuitive design.
We are not just about insights and analysis â€“ although we do that really well. At our core lies a passion to simplify lives.
- We BELIEVE customer delight is the only success factor critical for our sustainability. We look beyond our customers current needs and work towards making their tomorrow simpler.
- We CARE for our people as they deliver customer delight. We seek and retain only exceptional individuals who have a passion to perform at the highest level.
- We LOVE cutting edge technology. We blend it with humanities and a deep understanding of customer pain points to provide exceptional value to all stakeholders.
- Simplicity â€“ Nothing should be more complicated than it needs to be
- Innovation â€“ A constant endeavor to differentiate
- Integrity â€“ Delivering on our promises
Einsights was set up to solve a burning problem that is being exacerbated by the explosion in data generation â€“ â€śHow can we leverage data to make informed decisions that will unlock profits within my organisation or for my client?â€ť The only logical answer was to deploy sophisticated technology in a manner that is transparent to the end user.
Our humble beginnings can be traced back to eight rooms globally as the company started off with a virtual team (a great story over a drink someday!). Like most companies starting out, we had long delivery nights with pizzas and Cola, but we also had fun. Like most companies, we also struggled initially but were determined. Our metamorphosis into a company with global operations has been predominantly through word-of-mouth by clients and employees who are enthralled by our work.
We donâ€™t just aspire to change the way firms will interface with their data; we are doing it right now â€“ the joy is in the journey and we are committed to it.